Investor Times India (hereinafter referred to as "Investor Times India ") is registered with Association of Mutual Funds in India with ARN 136041 offers services related to investments such as tracking and investing in mutual funds, stocks,etc. The User agrees and understands that the execution service in respect of mutual funds provided on the Website/App are only with respect of select mutual fund schemes as determined by Investor Times India from time to time.
1. "User shall mean the persons represent and warrant to the Company that You are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to the Terms and Conditions and that You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the service of the Website/App, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such parent/legal guardian's registered account. In case of a corporation, trust, association of persons or a firm, You must be authorised to agree to the Terms and Conditions and to access, use and avail of the Website/App. If You do not qualify, please do not access or use the Website/App. This Website/App is primarily intended for the use by resident Indians. Any use/access of the Website/App by any person who is not a resident of India ("non-residents") shall do so at their sole responsibility including agreeing that their use/access of Website/App and/or availing any services offered on Website/App would not constitute breach by them under applicable laws and you will be solely and absolutely liable for any liability incurred by You in India and in that regard indemnify Investor Times India and keep indemnified Investor Times India against any liability incurred by Investor Times India .
2. "Website/App" Website shall mean https://investortimesindia.com and App refers to Investor Times India Android & iOS application
3. "AMC" An asset management company (AMC) is a company that invests its clients' pooled funds into securities through mutual funds.
4. "SEBI" means the Securities & Exchange Board of India.
5. "KYC" KYC shall mean all requirements with respect to KYC Registration Agency as per the SEBI KYC (Know Your Client) Registration Agency Regulations, 2011 and/or the SEBI Master Circular alongwith SEBI Circular e-KYC and all other circular issued from time to time for a user to compliant with.
6. "Offer Documents" shall mean the Statement of Additional Information, Scheme Information Document, Key Information Memorandum and addenda issued from time to time by AMC.
8. "Laws" shall mean all laws, ordinance, statutes, rules, orders, decrees, injunctions, licences, permits, approvals, authorisations, consents, waivers, privileges, agreements and regulations of any Governmental authority having jurisdiction over the relevant matter as such which are in effect as of the date here of or as may be amended, modified, enacted or revoked from time to time here after.
1. The User agree to provide all the necessary information and documents to Investor Times India so as to enable Investor Times India to complete User's Know Your Client ("KYC") verification with a KYC Registration Agency (KRA), registered under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (KYC Registration Agency) Regulations, 2011, including EKYC or CKYC or any other process as specified in SEBI/AMFI circulars from time to time. Such KYC verification is required to comply with the SEBI Master Circular dated July 04, 2018 issued on Guidelines on Anti-Money Laundering Standards and Combating the Financing of Terrorism /Obligations of Securities Market Intermediaries under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and rules framed there under (as amended from time to time) and any other circulars issued thereunder by SEBI/AMFI. And user also agrees to update change, if any, in the aforesaid information in the records of KYC registration agency and inform Investor Times India on immediate basis.
2. User have read and understood the contents of the offer documents like Scheme Information Document, Statement of Additional Information, Key Information Memorandum, Instructions and agree to abide by the terms and conditions, rules and regulations of the Mutual Fund/Scheme and online facility in which user invest.
3. User confirms that He/She has neither received nor have been induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly, in making this investment and no obligation was imposed on the User to avail the execution services offered by Investor Times India
4. User confirms that in the event the User(s) is / are non-resident Indian(s) or overseas citizen(s) of India, that funds are remitted from abroad through approved banking channels or from the NRE / NRO / FCNR Account.
5. All payments should be through legitimate source and should be in compliance with the policies and guidelines laid down by RBI, NPCI, SEBI, through his / her own Bank Account only and incase of a joint Bank Account you shall be one of the holder of such Bank Account and should also be authorized by the other Bank Account holder for making such purchase and the said investments do not contravene any Act, Rules, Regulations, Notifications or Directives of the provisions of the Income Tax Act, Anti Money Laundering Laws, Anti-Corruption Laws or any other applicable laws enacted by the Government of India from time to time or any other regulatory body.
6. User confirms that the all details provided by him / her are true and correct and will produce any documents / undertaking as may be required by Investor Times India /AMC/RTA for verification.
7. Acknowledges and agree that Investor Times India has entered into an agreement with AMC and in event of termination of agreement or in case of any other event the AMC may at its sole discretion discontinue providing information in relation to transaction by the User in mutual fund scheme through Website/App to Investor Times India then User will directly contact/coordinate with AMC and submit transactions through other modes of transactions as permitted by the AMC.
8. User hereby confirms that the AMC is not privy to any arrangement or agreement that the User may have with Investor Times India and Investor Times India shall promptly intimate the termination of such agreement or arrangement and on getting the intimation as provided above, the concerned AMC will discontinue sharing of the information with Investor Times India and the concerned AMC shall not be responsible for any information shared with Investor Times India post termination of the User's arrangement/agreement with Investor Times India on account of failure on part of Investor Times India to intimate such termination to the concerned AMC.
9. User confirms that the AMC / Investor Times India / RTA shall, at its sole discretion, hold an unfettered right to reject any application / transaction by the User in mutual fund scheme through Website/App where any data, information, document and/or detail provided by the User is determined to be discrepant, inaccurate, false, incomplete or erroneous, misleading, incorrect, ambiguous, and Cancel allotment of Units and refund the amount or in case Units have been allotted, freeze the folio or redeem the Units at applicable NAV without any liability or responsibility for any loss or damages suffered by the User of any nature. The User also agrees that the decision of the AMC in such a situation shall be final and binding on the User. In case i have entered wrong/third party bank details at the time of signup, I agree to co-operate with AMC / Investor Times India / RTA to provide incremental details as may be required by AMC / Investor Times India / RTA to complete verification otherwise your transaction is liable to be rejected by AMC/Investor Times India / RTA.
10. The ARN holder, (where selected for the transaction) has disclosed to me/us all the commissions (in the form of trail commission or any other mode), payable to him for the different competing Schemes of various Mutual Funds from amongst which the Scheme is being recommended to me/us.
11. If a distributor's ARN code is selected and distributor's employee unique identity number (EUIN) is left blank then the following declaration will be considered from user: "I/We hereby confirm that the EUIN has not been provided as this is an 'execution-only' transaction without any interaction or advice by the employee/relationship manager/sales person of Investor Times India or notwithstanding the advice of in-appropriateness, if any, provided by the Investor Times India or its employees.
12. User allows Investor Times India to collect Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information (as defined under Information Technology Act, 2000 read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011) for the purpose for which it has been authorised to collect such information; and Investor Times India or the concerned AMC/RTA to use such Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal information.
13. User hereby allows Investor Times India to provide electronic confirmation feeds to the AMC regarding acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the User for doing online electronic transaction and such other confirmation/document/details as may be required by the AMC from time to time relating to the User as may be required under applicable laws.
14. You agree and acknowledge that all transactions done through any Execution platform owned/ developed or managed by Investor Times India will be tagged with ARN 136041.
15. We may engage with third parties to promote our product and services through their platforms. Users accessing our Website through such platforms will be subject to the terms and conditions set out herein. For the sake of clarity, such third parties shall not be responsible for rendering of the services, which shall at all times be provided by Investor Times India .
16. User authorize Investor Times India to share his / her Signatures with Mutual Fund, AMC, RTAs and the Trustees, available on the records of the KYC Registration Agency ("KRA") or CKYC for authenticating and processing of requests.
17. User hereby authorize Investor Times India & its representatives & agents to provide Promotional information about various products, offers and services provided by them or their group companies through any mode including telephone calls, Emails, SMS, letters etc. and you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in "National Do Not Call Registry" as laid down by "Telecom Regulatory Authority of India" will not be applicable for such information/ communication.
18. User hereby give consents to the concerned asset management company ("AMC") sharing information, in good faith with Investor Times India , in any manner, about any transaction by the User in the mutual fund scheme executed through Website/App and acknowledges that Investor Times India would be privy to the transaction information.
19. User understands that while make investment through Investor Times India platform, investment amount directly goes to AMC's account and At no time, Investor Times India receives the investment amount so in event of any failures in the link or for any fraud at the payment gateway's end or the bank's end at the time of making such payment Investor Times India shall not be liable for claims/damages of any nature.
• Transactions will be completed only after successful transfer of money from the User's bank account registered with Investor Times India Services.
• Transactions once completed cannot be cancelled.
• In case of successful transfer of money but failure of investment transaction, money would be refunded within 7 Working days to the registered bank account.
For information regarding a fund's investment objectives, load, expenses and risk considerations, please download the offer document/scheme document. Please read the offer document of relevant mutual fund scheme carefully before investing.
Investments in mutual funds and securities are subject to market risks and the NAV of the schemes may fluctuate depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including inter alia fluctuations in the interest rates. There can be no guarantee that a scheme's investment objectives will be achieved. All dividend distributions are subject to the investment performance of the schemes. The investments made by the schemes are subject to external risks. The User shall consider the performance track record of the scheme before making investment in any scheme. The Website/App is not intended to provide any tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the Website/App should be construed as a recommendation, by Investor Times India or any third party, to acquire or dispose of any investment or security, or to engage in any investment transaction. The Website/App is an online platform provided by Investor Times India which lists regular plans of select schemes of various mutual funds and enables Users to transact in such schemes. It is clarified that under regular plan, the User shall not be charged any fee by the Investor Times India for providing execution service through the Website/App. The Investor Times India may receive a compensation, for the execution services provided by Investor Times India towards the investment in regular plans, from the AMCs. Except as otherwise specified, You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for You based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. User confirm us that he / she has requisite knowledge and experience to understand the risks involved in making an investment into a scheme and has the ability to bear such investment related risk and user should consult a legal or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax queries. Access and use of the Website/App is entirely at your own risk. The Website/App, including any content or information on it, any related or linked site, products and services displayed, provided, availed of, licensed or purchased on, through or via the Website/App are provided "as is," without any representation or warranty/Guarantee of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any representation or warranty for accuracy, continuity, uninterrupted access, timeliness, sequence, quality, performance, fitness for any particular purpose or completeness, Specifically, Investor Times India disclaims any and all warranties"or guarantees" including, but not limited to -
• Any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or correctness, currency or completeness of information, products or services and
• Any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to the Terms and Conditions. Investor Times India (uses third party products/links which are not necessarily been screened or reviewed by Investor Times India and shall not be liable or responsible for any content or other information on the Website/App or on websites/apps linked to or with Investor Times India . Investor Times India does not, in any way, certify or warrant the performance, operation, content or availability of the Website/App or such other websites/apps. Although Investor Times India adopts security measures, which it considers appropriate for the Website/Apps, it does not assure or guarantee that no person will overcome or subvert the security measures and gain unauthorised access of the User ID or password or unauthorised transactions conducted by using the Online Facility to the Website/Apps. Investor Times India shall not be responsible or liable if any unauthorised person hacks into or gains access to the Website/Apps, or your accounts; and You shall be liable and responsible for the same. This disclaimer of liability applies also to any damage or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The information and views contained herein are based on information available and believed to be correct to the best of our knowledge. Although due care has been exercised to verify the accuracy of the information, neither Investor Times India and its information suppliers assume responsibility for the accuracy or for any loss arising out of any information contained herein. This is neither a solicitation to invest in any product nor to avail of a particular service Investor Times India does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any product, service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access and use of the Website/App, all site-related or app related services, products and services mentioned or advertised on or accessed or availed on or through the Website/App. You acknowledge that any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products or services described on the Website/App are provided solely by the owner, advertiser, manufacturer, provider or supplier of that product or service, and not by Investor Times India or the Website/App. Investor Times India operates and offers the Website/App strictly on a no-liability basis and Investor Times India shall not be liable to You or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business) under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other law or theory arising out of or in connection with the Website/App, products or services mentioned or advertised on or accessed or availed on or through the Website/App or any contract or transaction entered into or executed in pursuance thereof (however arising, including negligence) or resulting from the use of or inability to use, access or avail of the Website/App, any service or product or out of any breach of any warranty. Under no circumstances shall Investor Times India be liable for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, investment, production, goodwill, profit, interruption of business or any other loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by You or any other person. If any disclaimers or limitation of liability in the Terms and Conditions are held to be unenforceable, the maximum liability of Investor Times India to You shall not exceed the amount of fees paid by You to Investor Times India products or services that You have ordered or availed of on or through the Website/App. Investor Times India shall not be responsible for any inability to access the Website/App or any use or misuse of the Website/App. Any search results displayed by or on the Website/App are automated and cannot be screened. Accordingly, Investor Times India assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any search results or of the content of any site/app included in the search results or otherwise linked to the Website/App. Investor Times India shall not be responsible for any unauthorised interception of e-mail to or from You or Investor Times India . To the extent possible, the disclaimers, limitations on liability and indemnities available to Investor Times India under the Terms and Conditions shall mutates mutandis extend and be available also to the Alliance Partners and Service Providers and its/ their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, assigns, consultants, sponsors, affiliates, content providers and everyone involved in creating, producing, delivering or managing the Website/App (or any part thereof). However, this clause shall not protect the aforesaid Persons or extend to their obligations and liability to Investor Times India or Investor Times India 's claims against them. A possibility exists that the Website/App could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorised additions, deletions or alterations could be made by third parties to the Website/App. Although Investor Times India attempts to ensure the integrity of the Website/App, they make no guarantee whatsoever as to its sequence, timeliness, completeness, correctness or accuracy. In the event that such an inaccuracy or incompleteness arises, please inform Investor Times India so that it can be corrected. Links from the Website/App clicking on certain portions or links within the Website/App might take You to other websites or apps without any intimation or indication of doing or having done so. The linked websites or apps are not under the control of Investor Times India and Investor Times India assumes no responsibility whatsoever for such other websites or apps whether as to content, availability, performance or otherwise. Investor Times India also does not represent or warrant that these links shall operate satisfactorily. Investor Times India provides these links only as a convenience and links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement by Investor Times India of such other sites, the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on or by such sites. Investor Times India shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the access or use of such other websites/apps or reliance on or availing of any content, goods or services available on such other sites. The links on the Website/App may take You to other sites or to other locations within the Website/App where the trading of securities is possible. Investor Times India shall not be responsible or liable with regard to any trading which may be conducted on such linked trading sites, non-Investor Times India web sites, and any other web site which may be linked to or from the Website/App. For informational or educational purposes, or as a convenience to the users, the Website/App may provide referrals to third party content or links to third party websites/apps, including companies that have a relationship with Investor Times India . Our decision to provide referral information to a third party or to pass on an offer made by a third party or to provide a link from Website/App to a third party website or app shall not be construed as an endorsement of the third party products, services, content, tools and information. You will use third-party content at your own risk. Investor Times India is not responsible for any third party, their products or services their website or app, or any content made available through such third party sites, nor do we make any warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding third party content on any third party sites, and shall have no liability in relation to any of the foregoing. You shall agree to all the terms and conditions, disclaimers clauses and be liable to Copyright Owners of the hyperlinks appearing in the Website/App which is independent in itself and not connected. You shall further indemnify and keep indemnified Investor Times India , Investor Times India 's parent, partner's, subsidiaries, group and associate companies and its employees, directors, representatives and keep them harmless from any dispute(s) that may arise due to a violation/breach(s) of the Terms and Conditions of such hyper link(s) by You. You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account that You create on the Website/App. Investor Times India does not limit, favour or restrict any of the schemes available on its app/Web while performing search, filter or sort options. The order of search results based on the ranking provided by an SEBI Registered Research Analysts and not indicative of performance or recommendation and should not be considered as Investor Times India opinion to invest or not to invest. It is solely up to the user to decide to select or reject any scheme. FundPI shows most relevant results based on the user's search query. Estimation on return is indicative based on the past performance and should not be considered as a promise, guarantee of future returns.
Investor Times India may send alerts to its users with respect to the deals, services and other facilities available on the Website/App and the users shall provide unconditional consent to receiving such alerts. However, User shall not disclose any information to any person claiming to be a representative of Investor Times India unless such communication was solicited by such User.
Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights
Investor Times India is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing on the Website/App, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Website/App including but not limited to any text, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and screens appearing on the Website/App. All rights on the Website/App are reserved and You may not download and/or save a copy of the Website/App or any part thereof including any of the screens or part thereof and/or reproduce, store it in a retrieval system or transmit it in any form or by any means - electronic, electrostatic, magnetic tape, mechanical printing, photocopying, recording or otherwise including the right of translation in any language without the express permission of Investor Times India (except as otherwise provided on the Website/App or in the Terms and Conditions for any purpose) or use it in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or deception among persons or in any manner disparages or discredits Investor Times India or Partners. However, You may print a copy of the information on the Website for your personal use or records. The Website is for your personal use. If You make other use of the Website, except as otherwise provided above, You may violate copyright and other laws of India and other countries and may be subject to penalties. Investor Times India , Partners do not grant any license or other authorization or user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or other intellectual property by placing them on the Website.
Terms & Conditions Governing Personal Loan Facilities
Investor Times India has developed a customer acquisition platform within the App and Website, enabling You to request issuance loan byNBFC or any other financial institution ("Bank"). For said purpose, we shall seek information from You required by the NBFC to perform credit and risk analysis and to facilitate issuance loan. NBFC will have right to review these information /documents as per its processes and reject applications as per its internal policy. You agree and acknowledge that display of information on loan or any products, offered by the NBFC, on the App or Website does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship, recommendation, opinion, advice or approval of Investor Times India and/or its group, holding, subsidiary or associate companies. Investor Times India 's role is that of an intermediary in the form of a platform to market and promote Bank Credit Card to You. Accordingly, the contract for issuance of loan shall be a bipartite contract between You and the NBFC. You agree and acknowledge that while these terms shall apply to loan , there may be additional terms (such as the terms imposed by the NBFC on use of loan from time to time) which will govern the use of the Services. These additional terms to the extent applicable are hereby deemed to be incorporated in these Terms and Conditions of use by way of reference. You agree that NBFC shall reserve the right to issue the loan only to those customers who fulfil NBFC’s eligibility criteria for issuance of a loan and on such terms and conditions, as prescribed by NBFC from time to time. NBFC shall be solely responsible and liable for the products/services offered to a You by means of the loan. NBFC shall be solely responsible for all claims including but not limited to alleged forgery or alleged fraudulent usage of the loan of whatsoever nature. You agree and acknowledge that in no event will Investor Times India and/or its group, holding, subsidiary or associate companies be liable to You for any failure or delay by NBFC (or its employees, agents, or representatives) in performing its obligations with respect to loan. Further, Investor Times India will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of NBFC’s or any third party or for any breach of law, loss, personal injuries, death, or other damages or expenses etc. resulting from use of loan.
Accepting these T&C, implies your express consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number, or electronic address provided by You while applying for the Service. You further agree to us contacting You in any manner, including without limitation, SMS messages (including text messages), calls using pre-recorded messages or artificial voice, calls and messages delivered using auto telephone dialling system or an automatic texting system, and notifications sent via the App. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered, whether by You or someone else. In the event that an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via SMS. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers and/or email addresses and any other information that You have provided to us are your own and not someone else's and are true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that You are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers You have provided to us and emails at each of the email addresses You have provided us. You agree to notify us whenever You stop using a particular telephone number(s) and/or email address(es). You shall not -
• Restrict or inhibit any other person from accessing, using and enjoying the Website/App;
• Use the Website/App for any purpose that is unlawful in any jurisdiction or not permitted by the Terms and Conditions; modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, designs, logos, trademarks, software, facilities, products or services obtained on or through the Website/App, except as permitted by the copyright owner or other right holder thereof; post, transmit and receive any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information or statement of any kind including, without limitation, any information or statement constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute sedition, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, foreign or other law; post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Investor Times India ) or engage in spamming or flooding; post, transmit any spam mails, information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained from or through the Website/App for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained on or through the Website/App which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, except as permitted by the copyright owner or other right holder thereof; upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website/App itself or derivative works with respect thereto, except as permitted by Investor Times India or the copyright owner or other right holder thereof, the Website/App being copyrighted under the relevant laws; - Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the software available on the Website/App. - You will not make any attempt to hack into the Website/App or otherwise attempt to subvert any firewall or other security measure of the Website/App and if You become aware of any shortcoming in the security on the Website/App You shall forthwith inform Investor Times India of the same in writing.
• If the Website/App contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), You agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. You shall use any software provided on, by or through the Website/App only for the purposes for which it has been provided to You and for no other purpose.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website/App, that:
• belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
• is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;harm minors in any way;
• infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
• violates any law for the time being in force;
• deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
• impersonate another person;
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;